the breeze blowing and brushing across your face
the sounding of the whistling wind as they blow by
the changing colours of the leaves manifest the power of Nature at work
simply gorgeous..
red, orange, yellow, green
its seems and feel like im in a world of fantasy..
as a child, I’ve always envy the people who run in circles on the green field as leaves fall on their gentle faces as I watched the images from the tv..
i've always dream of experiencing autumn too..
now, being here in Victoria, its really like a DREAM COME TRUE!!
sometimes i wonder if Im dreaming.. haha..
i just want to soak in the autumn atmosphere!
As I walk through the campus
Admire the lovely different shade of leaves
I was instantaneously absorbed into the Nature,
I felt like I was in a different world
A world of AUTUMN and leaves
The worries of work and deadlines just seemed to come to a standstill
Thankful and cheery
Relaxed and refresh to continue my day
I guess climate really does affect one’s learning attitude and perhaps pace.