Monday, September 1, 2008

day Nin9

It’s my day 9 in Victoria... so what did I do today?? I woke up damn early to go to church! Boy am I excited to go to church!! i reali was!!! The last time I was this excited abt gg to a Sunday service (excluding last Thursday) was like 9yrs ago when I was experience harsh n hard persecution.. I mean im always excited to go to teens but this is different.. ya, jus different.. it jus felt like its been ages since I last went to church (even though I jus attended a svc last thurs).. ya! N G was stil betting that I’ll wake up late so that he can bring mi along for mkting at Oak Bay Village.. hahas.. boy was he wrong!! G, I WOKE UP EARLY!! How early? Let’s jus say i was suppose to attend the 1030am svc, n I sat thru the 9am one too, coz I was TAT early!! Geri n frens though they were early for once, but nononoo.. they dint except mi to be sittin in there ald!! I agree with aaron, today’s sermon hit mi.. three BIG WORDS to meditate upon: RIGHTENOUNESS, QUIETNESS n CONFIDENCE! (Isaiah 32) God grant me a quiet heart to hear u…

smile dor, geri n chase

After church, I saw the handsome n cut bassist again!! Hahas.. sorry DA, dun jealous.. sorri, dint take a photo of him.. but ya, he’s cute.. kexin, dun worry, I’ll get u a catalogue of guys! Talkin abt guys, finnish guys looks the CUTEST I guess.. haha.. oops, not that sporeans aint gd.. there’s jus smth special abt Scandinavian pple! Hahas.. they got this X-factor.. stil rmb henry yeung talkin how cool Finland is.. hope to go there one day.. but its EXpenSive!! Hahas..

Xh dearie, this is for u! my subway pizza lunch!!

yaya, i look sleepy

Went to check out the public mkt!! yeah :) at first it looked like the spore type of pasar malam.. n we were expecting lots of food carts sellin sausages, balls, n all the yum yum food.. but nah, it’s a HIGH CLASS pasar malam.. supre arty-farty!! They sell all the artistic stuff, all hand-made n home-made!! Soo damn cool la.. they reali take lots of pride in their artwork n craft! Salute to Canadian art!

chase n yifang caugh on camera!so cute!! its a hand-made by the stallowner. it take 2wks to make one!!

this lady paints cups, plates, saucers.. cool rite?

Check out the free BLUEz BASH!! It’s a R&B open concert n best part, its FREE.. oki, tats soo typical of sporeans to go scout for FREEbies.. hahas.. the sun was gd!! I reali miss the sun!! the music was fantastic n boy the folks are spontaneous!! I mean jus look at them DANCE!! Geri, let’s jus join the hip-hop club la.. hahas.. we’ll be in for some F-U-N!!

the canadian are indeed veri spontaneous pple!! they jus grab ppl n dance on teh spot slong with the music!!

this is wad i mean by gd sun!! u dun have to wear any jacket!!


flowers and more flowers again

it was reali cold in the morning.. its summer pple!! n yet im ald dress in winter wear!! how?? but the sun came out in the afternoon was it WAS GREAT!!


n oh, not forgetting, i went shopping!!! check this out!!

my rocker boots!! ya rite? i love shpping for shoes here coz they arrange shoes by sizes on the shelves!! yups, n they have big sizes!! no worries for mi animore.. yups, unlike spore, they always dun hav my size n i jus cant take any shoes off the shelf to try coz its simply doesnt fit!! yups..

check out the chinese words on the neckalce pendant n earrings! i DARE YOU TO wear it!! hahas

all prepared for winter!! each coat cost CAN$600!! wana buy for mi!?!

sis sl, this is for u!!!