Dint expect myself to cry soo much the nite before.. I’ll miss everyone..
Im sorry I left in a rush, wanted to write cards to everyone like I always do, but all the packing, meet-ups and etc reali leave mi no time.. oh well, prolly its jus bad time management.. Amanda, if u’re reading this, dun learn from mi.. hahas.. im stil learning.. haaha.. so yes, here’s wad I wana say to some ppl..
Yf-thanks for all ur IT help, prayers n listening hear.. I’ll miss u.. thanks for sendin mi off n yups, stay strong!! Thank u for ur reminder note.. it reali was a gd wake-up call!
sl- xie xie ni! I’ll miss talkin to u
lily ong- three words to sum up: I love u
roy, Alicia, angela- I reali enjoyed my times in choir with u guys.. I guess the route ahead is abit blurry but keep gg n keep walking.. dun lose hope n dun lose faith.. roy, jia u oki?? I hope I’ll hav time to write looong cards to all of u! Alicia, I dun owe u anthing hor!
angeline, jazreel n joey- sorry my bad, I cant help u guys thru ur major exams.. im sorry but I pray that God anoint u with wisdom n understanding from abt.. rmb: the battle is not urs but God’s!! He wil arm your hands for battle n give u the courage u need! May peace be with u :) hang in there gals
To my NUS peeps, thank u for coming all the way down to send mi off!! Thank u!! reali am touched n truly appreciate your gesture n sincerity!! Thankiews
Funnies- love u gals.. hugshugs** mi n eve wil b back in no time.. rmb our museum date!! Let’s join Fdhunt2009!!
for those who came by after rope, thank u soooooooo much!
xiaoyan- reali surprised to receive ur call!! Hahas.. thank u n hope u are doin well in sch.. u are most enthu senior I’ve ever met lo.. sorry cant help at rope..
kaiwei-I’ll come bck n treat u jinsanlin!!
xinyu-I owe u lunch!! I’ll rmb!! Hahas.. I miss u..
bingbing- thank u for ur lovely card.. made mi cry on the plane lo.. u KBB!!
juju- I’ll hav fun with geri!
ju & sufi- I’ll miss raRa-ing with u gals!
t hse- thank u for the greenie book!! GREEN RUNS IN MY(OUR) BLOOD! Long live greenY!!
Jackson- buddy, I’ll read romans n u better buck up.. lets pray for each other.. God is our onli ans! Hahas.. I’ll miss u.. n u stil owe mi prezzie from usa! I’ll come bck n get it from u! dun worry, it’ll interest free!
To daddy: pls take care of ur health.
to mommy: I thank God for u. I love you.
to bro: may God guide your path
to sis: enjoy the peace while u can, I’ll be bck to bug u!! hahas.. I miss u ald even as im typin this.. sobsob..
Kexin, gerald, twineeee.. dun miss mi too much! Pohpoh rocks! Tats random but ya.. hahas..